CHECK REVISED SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY: CLICK HERE
$5 for adults. Children 6 and under are free. All athletes must present their jersey for free entry.
$10 per athlete. maximum of $100 per team. Boys and Girls pay as separate teams. No refunds.Make checks payable to Knoxville Track Club. Certified, Cashiers Check, Money order or School Check only. There are no entry refunds or entry fee changes for scratched athletes or no-shows. All entry fees must be received at our PO Box by - Wednesday April 18th.
Minimum Measurement Marks/Opening Heights:(Important) :
Listed minimum measurement marks for throws and horizontal jumps will be in effect after your
athletes' first legal throw or jump. This will give athletes a chance to at least set a mark. Opening
heights may be adjusted downward by officials after a survey of the jump and vault participants. Please note marks in meet schedule below.
Shots and Discs will be provided by meet management.
Medical:On site medical will be provided and will be located in the infield. Our on sitestaff will provide event injury and emergent assessment and care only. Medical will not providetaping prior to competition.
4/19/19 - PM Session 4-8 PM,
4/20/2019 - 7:00AM - Noon - Packet
Pickup will take place at the left side of the press box.
Competition and Uniform Rules:
The Volunteer Track Classic will run according to the rules set forth in the 2018 National High SchoolFederation Rules and Case Book. These rules will be strictly enforced. In addition to these rules, thefollowing rules of competition will also be in effect:
1. The track and field competition areas are explicitly closed to all coaches, non-competing athletes
and spectators. Failure to comply will result in disqualification and removal by security.
2. Hip numbers must be worn on the front both hips and on the front of the athlete's jersey. The Clerk
of the Course will hand out hip numbers for timing purposes.
3. No running warm-ups will be allowed on the track. No field event warm-ups will be allowed at the
field event venue without an event official present.
4. Lapped runners in the distance races will be moved to lane 2.
5. Minimum marks for measurement and opening heights in field events are listed in the Meet
6. A $50 cash protest fee must be paid at the awards pick-up when a protest is filed. This fee will be
refunded only if your protest is upheld.
Individual awards- Medals will be awarded to places 1-3.You must be present to accept your award - meet management will not mail awards to those who leave the meet early.
Meet Awards- Outstanding Girls and Boys performers (MVP) will be awarded.
Team Awards- Plaques will be awarded to the top 2 Boys and Girls Teams.
Live Results:Click Here
Bryan Brown (1-704-771-9013 or email@example.com),
Don Madgett (1-865-300-7199 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- No discussions yet. Be the first!