APSU High School Classic 2013
04/07/2013 6:56:50 PM
User
Are the results the APSU High School Classic posted anywhere?
04/07/2013 7:29:24 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=Runner_Dad22]Are the results the APSU High School Classic posted anywhere?[/quote] @Runner_Dad22 They are probably still asleep after hosting a 12 hour meet. Longest meet we ever been to.
Runner_Dad22 wrote:

@Runner_Dad22

They are probably still asleep after hosting a 12 hour meet. Longest meet we ever been to.
04/08/2013 12:27:02 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
I mean when there are a total of 42 teams there total and 1000+ kids, it's bound to happen
I mean when there are a total of 42 teams there total and 1000+ kids, it's bound to happen
04/08/2013 12:38:10 PM
Coach
go look at directathletics.com
go look at directathletics.com
04/08/2013 4:48:56 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Results are posted http://tn.milesplit.com/meets/131746/results/240554
Results are posted http://tn.milesplit.com/meets/131746/results/240554
04/09/2013 12:08:22 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
If anyone knows the meet director please ask them to submit meet results with first names. I can not add any of the performances without the first names. One they will not match up to anyone and it would just make a mess of the database if I added all those as new people on all those teams. Second please don't start sending me emails like [i]"my kid J Smith in the long jump should be John Smith"[/i] I do not have the time to go through all those and add them in. If we can not get results with the full names this meet will just be left out of the rankings all together. [i]All or none[/i], sorry to be that way but I just can't add them myself.
If anyone knows the meet director please ask them to submit meet results with first names. I can not add any of the performances without the first names.

One they will not match up to anyone and it would just make a mess of the database if I added all those as new people on all those teams. Second please don't start sending me emails like "my kid J Smith in the long jump should be John Smith" I do not have the time to go through all those and add them in. If we can not get results with the full names this meet will just be left out of the rankings all together. All or none, sorry to be that way but I just can't add them myself.
04/09/2013 1:39:31 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@JParks I hope that is easy enough for the meet director to do. Also, I noticed the results in the 1500m steeplechase are incorrect. They show the first 3-4 girls basically crossing together and a couple others right behind. After watching the video again, it looks like they recorded finishing times for the girls being lapped.
@JParks

I hope that is easy enough for the meet director to do. Also, I noticed the results in the 1500m steeplechase are incorrect. They show the first 3-4 girls basically crossing together and a couple others right behind.

After watching the video again, it looks like they recorded finishing times for the girls being lapped.
04/09/2013 10:45:48 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The meet director is working on them. :-)
The meet director is working on them.
04/09/2013 11:31:43 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Full names of the athletes are listed over on http://www.directathletics.com/results/track/29309.html that probably does not help to import them here.
Full names of the athletes are listed over on http://www.directathletics.com/results/track/29309.html that probably does not help to import them here.
04/09/2013 2:41:21 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Purple_Striders I can not do anything with the results from DA. They block us every way they can from getting the results from them. A few years ago before active took over Hytek and such we could get them in the format we needed and everything. Anyway back to why I am here ................ Coach Molnar got me the results I need and I think they made a few corrections about some lapped runners. Thank you Coach Molnar and I have posted the updated results and will try to add all the performances tonight or tomorrow.
@Purple_Striders

I can not do anything with the results from DA. They block us every way they can from getting the results from them. A few years ago before active took over Hytek and such we could get them in the format we needed and everything. Anyway back to why I am here ................ Coach Molnar got me the results I need and I think they made a few corrections about some lapped runners. Thank you Coach Molnar and I have posted the updated results and will try to add all the performances tonight or tomorrow.
04/09/2013 6:32:32 PM
User
Can someone explain why the 1st heat of the boys 3200 has NT's just curious. Thanks
Can someone explain why the 1st heat of the boys 3200 has NT's just curious. Thanks

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.