09/30/2018 9:58:20 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
When will the results be posted?
When will the results be posted?
10/02/2018 5:31:18 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Any results yet!!!! Marshall County email results to will boling as it says at the top of the milesplit home page.
Any results yet!!!! Marshall County email results to will boling as it says at the top of the milesplit home page.
10/02/2018 5:33:25 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Results from this past week's meets in Tennessee. Email missing results to wboling@milesplit.com.
Results from this past week's meets in Tennessee. Email missing results to wboling@milesplit.com.
10/04/2018 1:48:58 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Any results?
Any results?
10/05/2018 9:22:48 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@zettieboone I found out that the Racetab system crashed basically and wiped out the results but they are hopeful to recover and are hand typing the results as a last resort. Hopefully we can see results in a couple days.
@zettieboone

I found out that the Racetab system crashed basically and wiped out the results but they are hopeful to recover and are hand typing the results as a last resort. Hopefully we can see results in a couple days.
10/06/2018 11:33:23 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Or they could just make a copy, and email the results to Will boling as it said on the homepage a week ago. But that would be too easy
Or they could just make a copy, and email the results to Will boling as it said on the homepage a week ago. But that would be too easy
10/06/2018 12:32:23 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@Tahitidream They lost the results from what I understand. They are having to hand write them based on what the coaches turned in or something like that.
@Tahitidream

They lost the results from what I understand. They are having to hand write them based on what the coaches turned in or something like that.
10/06/2018 12:37:50 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
I would say in this time and age it would always be good to hit save . They didn't need to upload files attach a PDF to an email
I would say in this time and age it would always be good to hit save . They didn't need to upload files attach a PDF to an email
10/08/2018 12:40:10 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Tahitidream I had the same problem on the same weekend at my race. It was not a "hit save" problem. The program saves on its own. The problem was that Race Tab pushed out an update on that Saturday that locked everyone out of the program and would not allow them to login. It was Tuesday before I could get in and I know of some users that still have not had a resolution. Poor planning by Milesplit.
@Tahitidream

I had the same problem on the same weekend at my race. It was not a "hit save" problem. The program saves on its own. The problem was that Race Tab pushed out an update on that Saturday that locked everyone out of the program and would not allow them to login. It was Tuesday before I could get in and I know of some users that still have not had a resolution. Poor planning by Milesplit.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.