Payments Make checks payable to
Creek Wood Track & Field and mail to:
3499 Hwy 47N
Charlotte, TN 37036
Will accept checks on race day.
1. All entries must be submitted online (big green button on this page).Please limit your athletes to 4 events and have no more than 4 entries per event.The entry deadline is 9pm Wednesday, April 2, 2019.Online entry only, there will be NO race day entries. Substitutions will be allowed at check-in.
2. National Federation and TSSAA rules will be followed.
3. Participants in the shot, discus, long jump, and triple jump will have a total of three trials with minimum marks. The first mark will be measured and all other marks will be measured past the minimum mark.
Long Jump - 12'/16'
Triple Jump - 25'/35'
Discus - 65'/85'
Shotput - 25'/35'
High Jump will open at 4' for girls and 5' for boys
4. Scoring will be 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1.
5. RUNNING EVENTS: All running events are run in sections against time as finals. Heats will be set using entry times turned in by the coaches. Each event will be set up to run fastest heat last.
6. 2 relay teams will be allowed, but only one relay team will be scored (if a 2nd relay team finishes in top 3, they will receive medals)
7. Races will be timed using Fully Automatic Timing system.
8. 3200m run will take place on Friday after the discus events conclude.
Schedule of Events:
Field Events - begin on at 5:00pm
Girls Long Jump then Boys
Boys High Jump then Girls
Girls Shot Put then Boys
Boys Discus then Girls
Boys Triple Jump then Girls
3200m will be run at the conclusion of the discus event.
Coaches Meeting - 9:30am
Running Events - begin at 10am
100m HH/110m HH
4x100 Throwers Relay
The top 3 finishers will receive a medal and the top 2 teams will receive a plaque.
If you have any questions, please email Coach Rusty Wells at email@example.com
- No discussions yet. Be the first!