Meet Results - Post them
04/03/2017 2:17:50 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
After your meet is over please copy and paste the [b]complete[/b] meet results to the meet page. Just go to the meet page, click the drop down box "add content" and then click "results" Name the results i.e. boys, girls, complete results. Paste the complete results in the lower area and save. Once you do this they should be live for everyone to see in just a few min. It is a manual process to get the performances to the profiles but I try to do them at least once a day. [img]http://www.milesplit.com/static/214550/e[/img]
After your meet is over please copy and paste the complete meet results to the meet page.

Just go to the meet page, click the drop down box "add content" and then click "results"

Name the results i.e. boys, girls, complete results. Paste the complete results in the lower area and save.

Once you do this they should be live for everyone to see in just a few min. It is a manual process to get the performances to the profiles but I try to do them at least once a day.

04/04/2017 9:31:34 AM
Coach
Sometimes, I have found that "add content" feature doesn't work. I have lately been going to Meet Manager and hitting Add Results.
Sometimes, I have found that "add content" feature doesn't work. I have lately been going to Meet Manager and hitting Add Results.
04/05/2017 10:48:11 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@2915 That works as well for the meet hosts and timers. Just remember to everyone else, if you post it in there and it has lost all it's formatting then I can not import them into the database. They need to be in the columns like when they come from RaceTab or Hytek.
@2915
That works as well for the meet hosts and timers.

Just remember to everyone else, if you post it in there and it has lost all it's formatting then I can not import them into the database. They need to be in the columns like when they come from RaceTab or Hytek.
04/07/2017 10:11:50 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
http://tn.milesplit.com/pages/Online_Meet_Reg_Instructions
http://tn.milesplit.com/pages/Online_Meet_Reg_Instructions
04/26/2017 6:45:14 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Couple of FYI items, if you are entering a relay and it won't let you enter the relay legs - just click save after you have entered the team. It is a default setting in the set up process (I hope to get it changed). Basically it is wanting to know if you have a team and does not care who is on that team just that you are bringing team. Also when you set up a meet for online entry, you must add the 4x200. It is not ran in most states so the default is to not add it.
Couple of FYI items,

if you are entering a relay and it won't let you enter the relay legs - just click save after you have entered the team. It is a default setting in the set up process (I hope to get it changed). Basically it is wanting to know if you have a team and does not care who is on that team just that you are bringing team.

Also when you set up a meet for online entry, you must add the 4x200. It is not ran in most states so the default is to not add it.
04/27/2017 9:37:35 AM
User
@JParks Ya, you need to go in and set the max runners to 8 (for alternates) and you shouldn't have trouble. If its set to 0, that is likely the issue.
@JParks Ya, you need to go in and set the max runners to 8 (for alternates) and you shouldn't have trouble. If its set to 0, that is likely the issue.
04/27/2017 10:30:49 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@ckxctf I have no way of knowing which meets with out a link provided. The only meets that it matters is post season meets.
@ckxctf
I have no way of knowing which meets with out a link provided.

The only meets that it matters is post season meets.
04/27/2017 10:47:39 AM
User
@JParks I wasn't saying I had a meet that had issue, just if you did have that issue. That is what is holding it up. Its pre-set to have 0 runners max on a team when it really should be at least 4. Changing it is the quick fix until programming fixes it.
@JParks I wasn't saying I had a meet that had issue, just if you did have that issue. That is what is holding it up. Its pre-set to have 0 runners max on a team when it really should be at least 4. Changing it is the quick fix until programming fixes it.
04/27/2017 8:46:58 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@JParks District 7 meet has that issue
@JParks District 7 meet has that issue

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.