This meet is a qualifier for the KTC / TennesseeRunner.com Middle School XC State Championship.
This is the regional qualifier meet for the middle school state meet.
This meet is open to all states but only Tennessee schools can qualify for the middle school state meet.
2011 Meet Flier in PDF format
Middle School Coaches,
If your team is not listed on this list ->
Please send me an email with the following information so I can get it added ->
School's Street address, city & zip code
School phone #
web address (if you have it.)
Please do this ASAP because it will take time to get them in the database.
Race Start Times
9:30 - Open Race (coaches, parents, and general public).
10:00 - Elementary Boys Race
10:30 - Elementary Girls Race
11:00 - Middle School Boys Race
11:30 - Middle School Girls Race
12:00 - Awards Ceremony
Open Race - (coaches, parents, and general public). This will be a 2 mile rice on the same course as the middle school race. We will have limited awards for this race. Entry fee will be $5.
Elementary Races - This race will be a one mile cross-country course open to boys and girls (individuals) in the 5th grade or lower. Entry fee for this race will be $2 per entry.
Middle School Races - This will be a 2 mile cross-country race open to middle school athletes (team or individuals). Entry fee for this race will be $5 per athlete ($25 max for gender teams). This race will be the qualifying race for the Tennessee Runner / KTC Middle School State Meet.
Out of state teams may run but will not be eligible for the Tennessee MS State Meet.
1. If your respective school district designates 5th graders as MS - then they can run MS without restrictions.
2. If your school has 5th graders on the same campus as your MS and you DO NOT have enough runners to field a complete scoring MS team (5 runners) then you may use that 5th grader.
3. Under no circumstances are 4th graders allowed to run up to MS.
4. Independent or UNATT 5th graders may NOT run up.
- No discussion yet. Be the first!