Deadline
09/19/2018 10:25:08 AM
Coach
It says the deadline for registering in tonight at 11PM. I went in to edit my runners and it won't let me. Please advise.
It says the deadline for registering in tonight at 11PM. I went in to edit my runners and it won't let me. Please advise.
09/19/2018 3:26:02 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Yes I have a varsity runner that I was just informed is not coming. I need to add one of my jv runners to varsity? please advise. Coach Herring Station Camp middle school
Yes I have a varsity runner that I was just informed is not coming. I need to add one of my jv runners to varsity? please advise.
Coach Herring
Station Camp middle school
09/19/2018 10:48:09 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=rlphilbin]Yes I have a varsity runner that I was just informed is not coming. I need to add one of my jv runners to varsity? please advise. Coach Herring Station Camp middle school[/quote]
rlphilbin wrote:
Yes I have a varsity runner that I was just informed is not coming. I need to add one of my jv runners to varsity? please advise.
Coach Herring
Station Camp middle school
09/20/2018 7:39:28 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Both of these issues have been addressed. Coach Herring please check with your assistant coach, who I called last evening.
Both of these issues have been addressed. Coach Herring please check with your assistant coach, who I called last evening.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.