2018 Scottsboro Invitational in North Alabama
05/14/2018 10:29:15 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
This year, the Scottsboro Invitational is going be highly competitive. I've already gotten commitments from some of the best teams in our state. We are located just 1hr away from Chattanooga in the very northeast corner of Alabama.The meet will be held on 9/22/18 The course is a very fair and fast course. It's about a 99% crushed gravel trail. It's very fast and very spectator friendly. See link below for a photo of the trail. http://files.milesplit.us/meets/282423/images/course_map.jpg If anyone in TN is interested in coming to our meet this year, please contact me so that I can get TN sanctioned. Luke Robinson lrobinson@scottsboroschools.net 256.599.1167
This year, the Scottsboro Invitational is going be highly competitive. I've already gotten commitments from some of the best teams in our state. We are located just 1hr away from Chattanooga in the very northeast corner of Alabama.The meet will be held on 9/22/18
The course is a very fair and fast course. It's about a 99% crushed gravel trail. It's very fast and very spectator friendly. See link below for a photo of the trail.

If anyone in TN is interested in coming to our meet this year, please contact me so that I can get TN sanctioned.

Luke Robinson
lrobinson@scottsboroschools.net

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.